Now that your daughters are done with their braces you are able to make sure that you are making the best use of your work benefits. For this reason, you have switched the dental coverage that you are paying for at work. You are happy with the local dentist who you visit, but you will no longer need to use the orthodontist. And while you might be planning to get some veneers in the past, your daughters will not need any more appointments with the orthodontist.
From local dentists who can put on crown fillings to the regular cleanings that you should get to make sure that your teeth are as healthy as possible, dental care is important. Making sure that you follow through with the recommended general dentistry appointments means that you will be able to have a healthy smile for the rest of your life.
Finding the Right Local Dentist Can Help You Protect Your Oral Health
Good dental health can help you with your teeth, as well as your confidence. Making sure that you go to the required appointments every six months can help you reach your goals. Consider these facts and figures about the dental industry and the impact that it has on both individuals and the nation’s economy:
- 10% of Americans indicate that admit they regularly forget to brush their teeth.
- 25% of adults do not brush their teeth twice a day, including 33% of men.
- 3 million people have implants and that number is growing by 500,000 a year.
- 50% of adults indicate that they visit their dentist every six months.
- Unfortunately, 48% of the population are unhappy with their teeth, with 64% of these people saying that their discolored teeth are the main reason for being unhappy.
- 99.7% of adults surveyed indicate that they believe a healthy smile is socially important, according to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) survey.
- As many as 15 million people in America have bridge and crown replacements for missing teeth.
If you are not happy with the smile that you have maybe it is time that you visit the dentist to make sure that your teeth are as healthy as they should be.
Learn more at this link.